The Langston Rocking Recliner by Flexsteel features subtle curves and a traditional rolled arm give Langston its stylish and carefree charm. Sink into its comfy seat cushion and rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power rocking recliner (4504-51M) mechanism lets you rock and change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
Dimensions: 42"H x 39"W x 41"D
Langston Power Rocking Recliner
42"H x 39"W x 41"D
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion (gel-infused memory foam cushion is also available)
- 14 in. wall clearance
- To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from rocking while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Power Rocking Recliner (4504-51M) also available